2019 Winter Indoor Volleyball League
- Tuesday night coed volleyball in the fall and winter
- Teams typically have three men and three women, with a minimum of five players
- Four indoor courts that are heated and air-conditioned
- Recreational and open leagues to accommodate all player levels
- Seasons run October- December and January-March
- Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday evenings in the spring and fall.
- Coed quads on Tuesday and Wednesday
- Coed sixes on Friday night for recreational family league
- Leagues are first come, first served
- Seasons run April-June and July-September.