CERA’s Mission is to provide exceptional fitness, recreation and leisure activities to foster healthy lifestyles for our Members and their families. This Mission is provided in a safe and enjoyable environment. To promote a pleasurable and safe experience, Members and Guests are asked to refrain from certain practices while on CERA Property or involved in any CERA Activity. It is expected that all Members and Guests will act maturely, behave responsibly and respect the rights and dignity of others.
Please refrain from any of the following:
• Using or possessing any illegal chemicals on CERA Property or at any CERA sponsored programs.
• Bringing animals onto CERA property.
• Skateboard use.
• Bringing glass containers onto CERA property.
• Smoking on CERA Property any closer than 30 feet from a CERA building.
• Carrying or concealing a weapon or any device or object that may be used as a weapon.
• Harassment or intimidation by offensive words, gestures, body language or any type of menacing behavior.
• Verbally abusive behavior, including angry, profane or vulgar language, swearing, name-calling or heated shouting.
• Physical contact with another person in an angry, aggressive, or threatening way.
• Any verbal or physical demonstration of a sexual nature.
• Theft or behavior that results in the destruction or loss of property.
• The use of cell phones with cameras and all other camera or video recording devices are PROHIBITED in all bathrooms, locker rooms and changing areas.
• All children 12 years of age or under must be accompanied by an adult (age 18 or older).
• Closed-toed shoes, preferably sneakers, are required in the fitness center.
• All traffic and parking regulations are to be observed. This includes parking in designated areas only, and observing Fire Lane and Speed Limit signs.
Alcoholic Beverage Consumption:
Use and transport of alcoholic beverages is restricted to functions granted the use of one of the designated areas at CERA. If alcohol is served, the Host must:
1) Obtain a Liquor License; or
2) Have a BYOB (Bring your own bottle) event; or
3) Serve the alcohol and food free of charge, with no money charged or donated for anything; or
4) Hire a Licensed Caterer to provide alcohol.
Consumption of alcohol is controlled by the Host individual. He/She is responsible for, but not limited to:
a) Preventing consumption by underage attendees.
b) Controlling quantities consumed by attendees and the length of time alcohol is served.
c) Providing transportation for attendees whose ability is impaired.
Members and Guests are encouraged to take responsibility for their personal comfort and safety by asking any person whose behavior threatens their comfort to refrain from such behavior. Anyone who feels uncomfortable in confronting a person directly should report the behavior to a CERA Staff Person, Commissioner or the Manager on Duty. The CERA General Manager will investigate all reported incidents. Suspension or Termination of CERA Membership privileges may result from a determination by the General Manager if in his/her discretion a violation of the CERA Member Code of Conduct has occurred.