THE FOLLOWING RULES ARE TO BE COMPLIED WITH AT ALL TIMES WHILE IN THE CONFINES OF ANY CERA PROPERTY:
- Alcoholic Beverages/Consumption Use and transport of alcoholic beverages is restricted to functions granted exclusive use of one of the buildings or designated areas. If alcohol is to be served, the host must:
- obtain a liquor license; or
- have a BYOB (Bring Your Own Bottle) party; or
- serve the alcohol and food free of charge, with no money charged or donated for anything; or
- hire a licensed caterer to provide alcohol.
Consumption of alcohol is controlled by the host individual or group.
They are responsible for, but not limited to:
- preventing consumption by underage attendees.
- controlling quantities consumed by attendees and the length of time alcohol is served.
- providing transportation for attendees who’s driving ability is impaired. The picnic areas are limited to canned or keg beer use only. No glass containers are allowed in the picnic areas.
- Smoking is not allowed in or within 10 feet of any entrance or exit of any building on CERA property.
- Gambling is not permitted on the premises.
- Firearms of any type are not allowed on the premises.
- Animals are not allowed on the premises.
- All traffic and parking regulations are to be observed. This includes driving and parking in designated areas and observing lane and speed markers.
- Swimming, boat launching or trespassing on adjoining properties are not allowed in the river/lake areas. The river crossing and lake areas may be closed when conditions are unsafe for our members.
- Skateboard use is prohibited on the premises.
- All children 12 years of age or under must be accompanied by an adult (age 18 or older).
- CERA reserves the right to revoke any or all CERA privileges because of disorderly conduct, area/equipment abuse, or violation of any rule or regulation.